Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Pin pillows and pin cushion love!

Hello m'dearies! It is Friday...Phew! Not that it should make any difference, as we've been enjoying a long summer holiday, where one day just melts into another! I have been keeping busy with the kidlets, going for leisurely walks and swims in the river. But, already the nights are drawing in, and there is a hint of autumn in the evening dusk. This time of year is sewing season for me. Here are a few bits I have created over the last two weeks to get me going. If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that these are now available in my Etsy shop!

Pretty Perfect Pin Pillows...





















































Needle books, sewn with love...♥














































































Blessings, Tania ♥




13 comments:

  1. Love the one with the little girls on! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The handmade with love tag are so wonderfully darling and immensely fitting. There's nothing you create that isn't bursting with the spirit of love, dear Tania.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you Jessica! I hope your trip is all you imagined it would be and more! Tania ♥

      Delete
  3. These are divine, I love your colour combinations and the positioning of your motif on the fabric so the roses are placed perfectly. I also love the photography, you are a truly talented lady! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanna! Thank you so much for all your very kind words! It pleases me so much to know that you read and enjoy my blog! Have a very happy Sunday! Tania x

      Delete
  4. They are all so lovely !!! I just discovered your blog, it's a nice place to be here !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to say hello! I hope to see you again soon! Tania x

      Delete
  5. Sooooo beautiful!!
    Greating from Italy, Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emanuela! Thank you so much for visiting my blog all the way from Italy! Lovely to hear from you! Tania x

      Delete
  6. The burlap sewing kit is so perfect for keeping some sewing bits nearby. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am trying to email you, but can't get through. I LOVE your blog! Can you please tell me the source for the tags you use on the pincushions. They say...Laugh Often, Handmade, etc.
    happy to be sewing again!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pat! Thank you for loving my blog. So nice of you to say hello! Now, the ribbon I used for the tags was actually a freebie with a magazine, quite some time ago! Probably over a year ago now. You could try 'East of India'. They might produce something similar. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful! Tania ♥

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!